Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions

2011 was a pretty swell year, and I am definitely looking forward to 2012.

As the year starts, I (like many others) am thinking about some resolutions for the coming year. Aside from the more obvious resolutions that I have (being healthier, eating better, reading more), there is one that is a little more relevant to this blog: I'm going to chronicle and record all of the games that I play in 2012.

It's something I've been meaning to do for the past few years. So now, on my website, there will be a list of all of the games I've played -- in a calendar format.




With the end of 2011, many gamers are thinking about their favorite games from the last year. With my great fondness for ranking lists, I always like to write up a "top 10" list of the year's best games.

I'm a little behind this year, and am not quite ready to make any final decisions yet. I've got two more games to play before I feel that I've really had a chance to experience what 2011 had to offer. As soon as I play Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, I'll finalize and publish my top 10 of 2011 list.

So, I guess I've got some gaming to do. Happy New Year, everyone and welcome to 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Uncharted 3 was underwhelming for me. Not that it was a bad, but it will live in the shadow of Uncharted 2 forever. Anyways Nice Blog!

    Would be appreciated if you could checkout mine

    http://theirrationalinternationals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete