Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Gaming Log: February 2012

The ol' gaming log is going strong and with February done, it's time to look back at the past month and see what I've been up to.

Click for a larger view

February was a month of focused obsessions. The month started off with me finishing off Deus Ex: Human Revolution (including getting all endings - although only one was truly worth seeing). Then I was possessed by Batman, I completed just about everything in Arkham City (all Riddler Trophies, all upgrades, completed the more challenging NewGame+ mode) and then decided to play through Arkham Asylum in a single marathon sitting (on the 13th). Then, just for fun, I jumped back into Arkham City and started from scratch just for fun.

The week of the 19th was Donkey Kong Country week! I played through Donkey Kong Country, and completely finished DKC2 (102%) and DKC3 (103%) and continued with Donkey Kong Country Returns. I am currently working my way through the super-tough Mirror Mode (play levels from a reversed perspective with no Diddy Kong and you can't even take a single hit!), I'm currenty at 173% complete (200% being the maximum).

I ended the month finally getting into Red Dead Redemption. I know I'm way behind the times on this one, but back when the game first came out, I went through a defective PS3 copy AND a defective Xbox 360 copy, so I was somewhat soured on the experience.

The only new game I played from this month was Gotham City Imposters. It's a lot of fun (I enjoy the lighthearted take on competitive shooters) and I'll likely continue playing it the future (free DLC on the way!)

That's it for February, what have you been up to?

Happy March Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment