Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Gaming Log: January 2012

One month in, I'm proud to announce that my New Year's resolution to log all of my gaming is my most successful New Year's resolution ever! Granted, it's a really easy one to stick to. But nevermind that.

With January done, I now have a complete record of everything I've played last month.

Click for a larger view

First thing you may notice is that I maintain a healthy diet of both new and retro games (a gamer cannot live on current-gen alone). The amount of Gameboy Advance games is a direct result of the Gameboy Micro I got as a Christmas gift (which was especially great because it completed my Gameboy collection). I have a pretty long daily commute (anywhere from 2-3 hours per day spent commuting on the train) and portable gaming really helps pass the time.

Some of the more notable accomplishments from this month:
  • Jan 3rd: Platinum Trophy: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Jan 14th: Played some Kinect games for the first time
  • Jan 29th: Platinum Trophy: Dark Souls
I also finished Uncharted 3's single player campaign, and am getting knee-deep into the multiplayer. So Uncharted 3 will definitely keep appearing on these logs for a few months.

Finally, on the 31st, I tried the long-awaited Twisted Metal demo.

All in all, a pretty good start to the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment